2 Full Time positions, also PT avail for Hospitalist ARNP for Independent Group In Sarasota
Full Time, Part Time
ELITE INPATIENT CARE is among industry leaders in utilizing Advanced Practice Providers as to maximize their scope of practice; by providing an autonomous yet supportive environment, both in the local hospitals as well as the skilled nursing arena. Thus reducing demands on attending physicians, improving efficiency for the facility staff. Proudly, we are improving clinical outcomes, one patient at a time!
At ELITE INPATIENT CARE we put a focus on collaboration and give our healthcare professionals the support, respect, and responsibility his/her advanced medical degree deserves. The ARNP / PA-C will play a critical role in managing the medical needs of the inpatient population on our service. The nature of the position allows the Advanced Practice Provider the opportunity to apply his/her medical training across a broad spectrum of clinical areas, thus avoiding the narrow focus of many other medical environments.
The ARNP / PA-C will establish and build strong working relationship with administrators and staff throughout their designated building. Elite Inpatient Care provides our ARNP / PA-C with the training and tools to do more of what you love working independently to see patients and treat complex medical conditions. Elite Inpatient Care offers a highly competitive base salary.
We currently have two full time (average of 15 shifts per month) permanent openings: 1 day shift and 1 nocturnist position:
- 5 or 7 on / off (shift stretches are negotiable)
- Average daily census of 16
At ELITE INPATIENT CARE, are looking for Advanced Practice Providers with strong interpersonal skills. In addition to providing care for patients in a dedicated facility, the Advanced Practice Provider must be able to build trust and rapport with facility personnel and attending physicians. He/she will need to effectively communicate in multiple settings; such as, bedside family consultations, phone calls and texts to physicians.
Advanced Practice Provider Responsibilities
- Collaborate with attending physicians and nursing staff to deliver the highest level of care to the patient
- Admissions, follow up visits, discharge summaries
- Collaborate with other ELITE INPATIENT CARE providers
- Communicate with and counsel family members on treatment options
- Comply with all HIPAA/HITECH regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
- Conduct physical exams, medication review, and depression screening
- Document to the industry standard
- Valid Advanced Practice Provider license in the state of Florida
- Advanced Practice Provider national certification as ARNP, FNP, GNP or PA-C required
- A clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Past experience working in a hospital setting
- Ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Dependable and reliable
- A true team player!
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- A great attitude with a desire to deliver the best patient care
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology
- Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skills
- Experience in ICU / ER / SNF a plus
- DEA License
- Support from ELITE INPATIENT CARE to ensure our clinicians maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive compensation package-
- Sign on Bonus for providers with current privileges at our local hospitals.
If you are a passionate, self-starting, skilled Advanced Practice Provider who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, this job is for you. Please submit your resume. Well contact you to schedule an interview if your skills meet the requirements.
Come work with a fast growing and fun company that is making a difference in how healthcare is being delivered!!
Job Type: Full-time Day or nocturnist
Required license or certification:Florida APP License with corresponding certification
Be the first to see new jobs near Sarasota, FL!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks